August 12th, 2016
Fall means Back to School & Football Season!!!
If you’re looking for a local school calendar, or a local high school football schedule,
you’ve come to the right place! 🙂 Just to make it a little easier for those of you with children/family/friends
in more than one school district, we took the time to put some of the local school info together for you!
Banks County Schools
Barrow County Schools
Commerce City Schools
Clarke County Schools:
East Jackson County Schools:
Hall County Schools:
Jackson County Schools:
Jefferson City Schools:
Madison County Schools:
Oconee County Schools:
Are you thinking of buying or selling a home in North GA?
We would love to help! 🙂
Give us a call today! 706-389-0907
August 12th, 2016
Tips For A Successful School Year
School is Back in Session!! Some of us are happier than others of us about this, but I think we can all agree that everyone wants to have a successful year. And successful school years don’t just magically happen–it takes work! Here are a just few tips to help YOU start the year off on the right track!
- Establish a set daily routine/schedule that works best for the whole family. Be sure that you allow enough time in the mornings for breakfast, commutes, etc, and don’t forget to add in a little extra time for traffic or other unexpected delays. And don’t underestimate the power of planning ahead! Setting aside a little extra time at night to plan meals and outfits, check back packs, sign necessary paperwork, etc, will really help you save time in the morning.
- Create a family calendar to track everyone’s activities and post it in a place where everyone can see it. Not only will everyone be able to stay informed of events, but this will also help everyone to plan their own time, and to plan family events.
- Decide on the best time and the best location for the kids to do their homework. Create “Homework Rules” and stick with them!
- Consider creating a filing system to keep all important papers together and organized for each child. Examples: Vaccination & health records, copies of registration forms, etc
- Take time to relax–even if you have to schedule it! Between school schedules, new routines, sports, and other activities, a new school year often brings a good deal of stress. Be sure not to let yourself, or your family, get too busy and overwhelmed. Everyone needs a little down time, so make sure you plan ahead and do what you need to do to maintain your sanity. 🙂
All of us at Brittany Purcell & Associates wish you a FANTASTIC school year!
Thinking of Buying/Selling a Home or Property in North GA?
Let us HELP! Contact us TODAY to discuss YOUR options in Today’s Market!!