HIGH REWARD SALES POSITION – We can train you AND help you get your license!
The Buyer Specialist is an individual who is highly sociable, draws energy from working with people, and is optimistic and outgoing. He/she is an excellent leader within the organization, able to build a cohesive team of Buyer Specialists and Showing Assistants who are united in their commitment to the team’s standards and to achieving the team’s goals. They have a strong sense of urgency, but not at the expense of quality.
The Buyer Specialist also demonstrates a commitment to learning and strives for growth by regularly attending courses, teaching courses when appropriate, and regularly practicing scripts and dialogues. He/she is committed to investing in the people on the team and regularly provides them with learning and growth opportunities as well.
- Primary Objectives – – Prospect for buyer leads, convert leads to appointments, close for agreements, and conduct high-level fiduciary needs analyses
– Assist in selecting homes that meet clients’ needs, identifying homes that best meet those needs, refining needs, and closing to contract offers- Consult with clients to ensure fiduciary service of the real estate transaction from initial contact through contract to close
– Effectively negotiate, or oversee negotiations, for all buyers
– Develop expert knowledge regarding mortgage financing, neighborhoods, schools, and all homeownership issues
- Regular Work Activities –- Prospecting, phone call follow up, setting appointments, buyer consultations.- Oversee all aspects of buyers’ transactions from initial contact to contract to close
– Showing property. Write, present, and negotiate offers.
- Key Skills – What behavioral traits, attitudes, and skills are required? – Excellent at building rapport- People oriented
– Strong written and verbal communication skills –
– Good organizational skills
– Learning based
– Willing to learn scripts and dialogues
4. People Contacts and Interactions –
– Lead Agent – daily
– Agent Team – daily
– Buyers/Sellers/Vendors – daily
5. Compensation – Commission based
Additional Instructions (your application will not be reviewed until step 1 & 2 have been completed):
Step 1: Complete the Assessment (specifics Below)
Step 2: Email BrittanyPurcell (at) BrittanySells.com with the subject “ICFD-Buyers Agent”
Instructions To Take The Assessment
Completing the assessment report is very easy. All you need to do is:
- Put about 20 to 25 minutes aside to read the instructions and answer the questions.
- Follow the easy to use instructions below to get to the survey web site.
- When on the site, follow the easy to use instructions to complete the assessment.
- Contact whoever asked you to take the assessment to let them know you finishedanswering the questions. The report is emailed directly to the account holder. (Call us at 979-696-2222 to answer any of your questions about taking the assessment.)
To Complete the Assessment:
- Go to The Abelson Group website main page:www.TheAbelsonGroup.com.
- On the left side of the Home Page , click on the icon,“Take an Assessment”.
- After you read the Assessment Instructions, scroll to the bottom of the screen and click “I Agree”.
- When you are asked for your “Response Link,” type in 233524WYU then click “Start.” Feel free to change the “Response Language,” in the upper right hand corner. There are over 40 different languages to choose from. The generated report will be in English.
- Read the Welcome page and then click the “Next”button.
- Click on the assessment you have been asked to complete below.
- Only complete one assessment.
__TTI Talent Insights – Behaviors & Motivators Management/Staff Version
(XX) TTI Talent Insights – Behaviors & Motivators Sales Version
- To begin, click on “Complete Now” next to the assessment. Complete your personal information and check the box that you have read and understand the agreement. Click “Next”.
- Read the assessment instructions and click “Next” to begin assessment. Answer the questions and click “Next” at the bottom of each screen.
10. After you have completed the assessment click “Save” and “Exit”.
Thank you. Email us immediately to let us know that you have completed the assessment.
BrittanyPurcell (at) BrittanySells.com